About workshops at Still Life Studio
- Our workshops are small, typically between 5 and 10 students (with exceptions when space allows). This ensures that you'll receive lots of personal attention and time for questions.
- Classes are taught by Adria Moynihan Rusk, owner of Still Life Studio, or other local or visiting artists.
- Classes meet in the unique setting of a working artist's studio (except when held off-site).
- Unlike with private lessons that are custom tailored to each student, class meeting times and lesson plans are fixed. You'll be painting with friends and/or people you've never met.
- Most workshops are suitable for all levels, ages 15 and above, unless stated otherwise. See workshop descriptions for supply lists and more details. Sometimes exceptions can be made for younger students, please contact us to discuss.
- If a class you are interested in is full, please contact us to be put on a waitlist. You'll be notified if a spot opens up.
Would you like to Teach a class?
We are looking for fun, talented instructors to teach at Still Life Studio. We can offer help with all details of class planning, or just provide the space. Please be in touch to learn more!
- Do you have a workshop idea?
- Would you and your friends like to take a workshop together?
- Are there days and times that work especially well for you?
- Would you like to TEACH a workshop at Still Life Studio?